Syria to allow U.N. chemical attack probe
Syrian state media says the government has reached an agreement with the United Nations to allow a U.N. team of experts to visit the site of last week's alleged chemical weapons attack.
State TV also said in a statement Sunday that the two sides are working to set the date and time of the visit to the agreed upon locations outside Damascus purportedly hit by chemical agents on August 22nd.
The purported chemical attack that activists say killed hundreds of civilians in rebel-held areas around Damascus took place on Wednesday, August 21st.
The discrepancy in the dates could not be immediately reconciled.