UPDATED: What's going on in the driver's seat of this police car?

Police officer caught in compromising position faces disciplinary action

A Montreal police officer will face disciplinary action after a photo made the rounds on social media of him, in the driver's seat of a police cruiser, with a bare-shouldered woman on his lap.

The photo was taken on a downtown street by a 19-year-old woman late Monday night, who noticed the parked police car, which did nothing about another car driving down the opposite direction on a one-way street.

She says she took a closer look and found the light was on, and a police officer was sitting in the front seat with a blond woman sitting on his lap.

"The girl was sitting on the cop...they were having sex," Leila Saad said. "Like it was going up and down."

After she snapped the shot she says another police officer and woman walked out of the back seat.

Police commander Ian Lafrenière told CJAD they first saw the picture on Twitter and thought it was fake but after a witness came forward they opened an investigation.

"The police officer was met rapidly, he'll be charged with disciplinary action," he said

Lafrenière says they're still investigating to determine just how the second officer was involved.

Both could face suspensions.

showing 25 comments · show all comments · Subscribe to comments
  1. Cate posted on 05/28/2014 01:05 PM
    What does it take for a Montreal cop to get fired and not suspended? This police force is continually reflecting poor judgement and continually protected for it.
  2. paul posted on 05/28/2014 01:07 PM
    Has the police force confirmed that the woman was not a prostitute and further charges are not needed? I didn't think so.
    1. Chris posted on 05/29/2014 12:57 AM
      @paul what further charges? prostitution is legal in Canada. he should be fired though
  3. Cory posted on 05/28/2014 01:17 PM
    Probably a hooker too.
  4. Manoli posted on 05/28/2014 01:21 PM
    Disciplined? Are you all that naïve ? They have KILLED innocent bystanders and nothing has happened to them. Karmaaaaaaaaaaa
    1. Evan posted on 05/28/2014 04:14 PM
      @Manoli Naïve?? How?
      According to you, if I became a police officer tomorrow, I would ontologically transform into a new creation which does bad.

Any police officer that I've heard of doing wrong is no different than anyone I've ever met. Some of the same people who hurl blindly hatred at police have been guilty of the same abuses in their work n personal lives.

So this isn't a police problem. This is a human problem. Few are the human beings that can be left alone with any type of responsibility.

My opinion
    2. SeanRasta posted on 05/28/2014 07:44 PM
      @Manoli Well said. Amen to that!
  5. David Maye posted on 05/28/2014 02:26 PM
    And I was given a hundred a sixty two ticket for driving through A Metrropoliton parking lot in Pierrefonds!
  6. Rich posted on 05/28/2014 02:44 PM
    i guess she got out of her ticket !
    hope his wife see's this
    1. Sandra posted on 05/29/2014 03:12 PM
      @Rich @rich
      How do you know he is married.. stop it. You are making assumptions about this office like you know him. Let's not forget that she is more to blame than he is, why are we always blaming the guy. Women need to be responsible for their actions, she was not getting paid, she was trying to brag to her friends that she was dating a cop, and the girl that took the picture was set up to do so. And everyone is falling in to the story.. the only thing this officer was guilty of was his choice in women.
  7. Ian Cobb posted on 05/28/2014 03:11 PM
    The most corrupt police force in N.A. I have witnessed a 70 yr old man hit on the head with a police gun butt. He was quiet sitting on a bar stool in a club on St. Cathrine St.
    I also saw two police cars parked under the bank of commerce building and 4 police beating the crap out of a fella with their night sticks at 3am. Nice police force indeed. I have seen more , but that is enough for now!
  8. JoeThePlumber posted on 05/28/2014 03:13 PM
    If you want a hint in this story of just how little the police officers have to fear, look no further than the light turned on in the cabin... Either fearless or couldn't find it in the dark... ;oP
  9. doreen posted on 05/28/2014 03:27 PM
    MANY MANY years ago(18yrs ago to be exact :) ),I use to be a crack whore .once an uncover police officer picked me up and force me to have oral with him or he would arrest me for solicitation ( I did solicited him :( ) I did it and I NEVER said anything ever about,til RIGHT NOW..cause I am wondering,if these girls are prostitutes and being force to have sex with them :(
    I mean,what are the chances that 2 girls are going to have sex with their cop boyfriends at the same time,in the car.? :( :( I hope they can find these girls..
  10. Paul posted on 05/28/2014 03:37 PM
    Do the police plan to charge the photographer with "intimidation" or "obstructing justice" for taking this picture of a cop "on duty"?
  11. teasha posted on 05/28/2014 03:44 PM
    as if our opinion of the Montreal Police could get any worse and then this happens.
  12. Rosemary posted on 05/28/2014 04:03 PM
    When my grandfather worked the overnight security shift at a warehouse in Montreal's SW, he often saw police cars pull into the parking lot where cops would have sex would women in the car before driving off, sometimes leaving the women behind.
  13. Barcham posted on 05/28/2014 04:40 PM
    Not only will they be suspended but they will be suspended WITH pay. In other words, they will be getting some extra paid vacation time. Go ahead and try that with your job and see what happens.
  14. Chris posted on 05/28/2014 05:02 PM
    What if these girls were not willing participants? Everyone is just assuming the girls went along willingly.
  15. johnny posted on 05/28/2014 05:32 PM
    Wow...straight up Harvey Keitel "Bad Lieutenant" style.... I guess life imitates art.
  16. kay posted on 05/28/2014 05:34 PM
    I was in shock when my 13 year old saw this picture online and question me.

What am I to answer to her?

How am I to teach her to put her that she's able to trust the police force to protect her?

Have anyone verified if these girls were underage?
    I have a hard time believing that a grown adult would agree to do such an indecent act unless as the above poster posted that it was a prostitute and in which case criminal charges should be looked into.
    In my opinion they should be fired.
  17. george K posted on 05/28/2014 05:42 PM
    if these women are prostitutes and they happened too pick them up shouldnt that be looked at as a crime? shit if cops saw me doing this in a car they would immediately arrest me for having sex in public. officers are humans and arent above the law. in the workplace if your caught breaking the rules you get fired not suspended. the streets is the workplace for officers. if they dont abide by the laws than dispose them, also they should get charged and perhaps arrested. they are humans as well and this is frowned upon by the law. so if theyre the ones setting the examples and cant respect them how do they think they can keep us from respecting there laws
  18. Line Merrette posted on 05/28/2014 06:00 PM
    They are going to punish those cops, but not those who beat up and maim innocent citizens, even passerby.

Plus the missing women they never did anything about...

Hypocrites.
  19. claude vincent posted on 05/28/2014 07:17 PM
    suspension with pay I guess called holiday they should be fired on the spot
  20. A posted on 05/28/2014 07:25 PM
    it is not the first time . I saw to officers male and female in the same position ) in the police car 3 am. But in hidden place
  21. Richard posted on 05/28/2014 07:42 PM
    All levels of policing have become untouchables. A cab driver caught doing the same thing would be fired on the spot. But public employees with strong unions are protected because there is no accountability. Those 2 idiots will probably suspended with pay for a few weeks. I hear Cuba is nice at this time of the year, time to take a vacation for those officers who swore "to serve and protect". Yeah, right!!
    1. Alex posted on 06/18/2014 04:36 PM
      @Richard C'est plus protéger et servir leur devise, c'est "Ensemble pour mieux servir" . Servir qui ? et il ne nous protège plus ...
  22. Chantal Lonergan posted on 05/28/2014 08:04 PM
    This better not turn out to be assault/rape cases. There are way too many dirty cops. It wouldn't be too surprising, unfortunately. Quebec seems to have a lot of them. They should be losing their jobs regardless of what their story is.
  23. Yo posted on 05/28/2014 08:07 PM
    What if they weren't on duty? Then it's all good......just kidding terrible
  24. Jenn S posted on 05/28/2014 08:46 PM
    Thats Montreal!
  25. Bella posted on 05/28/2014 10:39 PM
    Seems to me that this kind of conduct should be nipped in the bud ASAP. This type of behavior is appalling.
showing 1-25 of 32 comments · show all comments