All twenty-two people overcome by fumes at a South Shore pool this afternoon are out of danger.
Five children, one camp counsellor and an adult camp employee were taken to hospital by ambulance when they became sick at the indoor pool in Varennes.
Fifteen others went to the hospital by bus, as a precaution.
A police spokesman says the fumes were likely produced when two chemicals that shouldn't have been mixed, came into contact with one another other.
Only children who were part of an aquatic day camp were overcome by the fumes and all of their parents have been contacted by the city.
There were other children at the pool, but they were not affected.